Residential Plumbingin Oswego
Cannonball Mechanical, Paul L. Buddy Plumbing and Heating Inc., is your one-stop shop for all of your residential plumbing in Oswego requirements. Our crew is licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can be confident that the work we do in your bathroom is of the highest quality. Our tailored service combines business capabilities. Our trucks are well equipped with the components and accessories required for a speedy turnaround.
Please complete our “Get an Estimate” form, and a representative will contact you as soon as possible. If you need scheduled work, please call us at 630-896-4888, and a representative will help you.
Five Types of Residential Plumbing in Oswego
With today’s technology, we are using different types of plumbing pipes. Five main types of residential plumbing can be found in your home today. Here’s a list:
- Pex – Newest to the industry, cross-linked polyethylene is only used to supply water.
- PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride is light and easy to work with for drain or vent line plumbing.
- Rigid Copper – Often used for water supply lines within your home.
- ABS – Used primarily for underground exterior use except for black and slightly softer.
- Steel and Cast Iron – Found in much older homes and were used for drainage, water supply, gas, and many other supplies.
Cannonball Mechanical experts understand residential plumbing in Oswego can have these types of piping. Our trucks carry the utilities to complete our job promptly.
Running Water in Your Residential Plumbing
Water can cause much damage if left unattended for an extended time. We recommend fixing the leaking water before it becomes a more significant issue. Routine maintenance is your preventative measure is something that everyone takes seriously here at Cannonball Mechanical.
Please fill out our “Get an Estimate” form, and we will call you as soon as possible. If you require scheduled service, please get in touch with us at 630-896-4888, and one of our representatives will assist you.